Drug Possession Charges
You have been busted for drug possession in California and are wondering if it would help to call Traffic Ticket Pros and talk to a criminal attorney. It was a beautiful California day and you got pulled over for a minor violation, the officer suddenly said he had probable cause, next thing you know a team of police are searching your vehicle and you are being hauled in and charged with possession. You have heard that California has laws as harsh as or harsher than most other states throughout in the United States and you have questions about your arrest but donmenu-item-has-childrent know where to find the answers. If something along these lines ever happens to you would you like to know where you stand and be able to find answers to your questions? If this ever happens to you in California, you need to call Traffic Ticket Pros. These are some of the questions you might have for a criminal attorney from Traffic Ticket Pros:
- menu-item-has-childrenI was driving the car. Are the other people in the car in as much trouble as I am?menu-item-has-children
- menu-item-has-childrenDoes it matter how much they found?menu-item-has-children
- menu-item-has-childrenI have a past alcohol related conviction. Will that change anything?menu-item-has-children
- menu-item-has-childrenWhat if it wasnmenu-item-has-childrent my drugs? Someone must have slipped it into my coat pocket trying not to get in trouble.menu-item-has-children
- menu-item-has-childrenWere they allowed to search my car? They didnmenu-item-has-childrent ask and didnmenu-item-has-childrent seem to have a very good reason to search it.menu-item-has-children
- menu-item-has-childrenThey found some prescription drugs in my pocket. Can I get in trouble for that too?menu-item-has-children
All of these are all great and very legitimate questions. And, if you are ever busted for possession, you need to have legitimate answers to any questions like these from a skilled criminal attorney. You need a criminal attorney who is a reliable resource and strong advocate like the ones at Traffic Ticket Pros. Traffic Ticket Pros criminal attorneys can handle misdemeanor and felony possession cases and other criminal cases throughout California. In addition to drug crimes attorneys and criminal defense attorneys, Traffic Ticket Pros handle traffic ticket related cases and personal injury with a success rate exceeding 95%. We have recovered millions in compensation for our personal injury clients.
Why are the answers to all these type of questions so important? Because sometimes drug busts and arrests are the result of unreliable informants, illegal searches, defective warrants, insufficient evidence or other questionable methods. It takes a criminal attorney defend your rights, fight for you and to question these methods and get evidence suppressed and cases dismissed.
Whether youmenu-item-has-childrenre facing a charge of simple possession, charged with possession with intent to sell or charged with larger-scale drug dealing, you need an experienced criminal attorney in your corner to protect your rights, minimize penalties and, if need be, fight the charges in court. Even simple possession can have a profound negative effect on your future.
It is best, of course, to never get arrested for drug possession but, if it ever does happen to you, it is good to know that you can talk to a defense criminal attorney from Traffic Ticket Pros.
To learn more about what a criminal attorney from Traffic Ticket Pros can do for you and how we can work to overturn any possession charges youmenu-item-has-childrenve received, call us today for a free consultation.